Website development projects usually comprise two components: Web Design and Web Development. Web design includes the initial website mockup and layout design. Web development includes CMS/Blog implementation, e-commerce solution, and custom PHP/ASP/JSP coding.
You are entitled to get 100% refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- You are not satisfied with initial design mockup.
- We didn’t start your project at all or we’re unable to start soon.
- We are unable to complete the project as per the project’s specifications.
- You want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
- No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved the design mockup. This condition will not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the project’s specifications.
- The project delays are caused by lack of communication from your end.
Hosting & Domain Registration
In case of service cancellation request submitted by the customer, a prorated refund will be issued if the account is eligible for a refund. Cancellations of accounts pre-paid on a yearly basis will only receive a prorated refund based on the monthly rate of the same hosting plan.
Domain registrations are not eligible for refunds.